OpenX Ad Exchange Wiki Review - OpenX is already 7 years actively operated online advertising agencies according to siteadwiki review, Despite Adsense is already 12 years in online industries but consider also Media.net is about 15 years in online advertising business.
The Full OpenX Wiki Review
OpenX Advertising Network DescriptionOpenX is a real time advertising technology company. The company has developed an integrated technology platform that combines ad server and a real time bidding exchange with yield optimization for advertising and digital media companies, visit: www.OpenX.com.
OpenX has many different advertising partners in any different digital advertising platforms, like online industries, mobile advertising platform and native advertising forms.
OpenX Advertising History,
- In 2009 OpenX and Microsoft Advertising Announce Technology Partnership.
- In May 23, 2012 DENTSU and OpenX Advertising announce their partnership
- In January 30 2013 OpenX Announce partnership ADTRUTH is device recognition allows advertisers and publishers to maintain user anonymity while collecting the intelligence to drive performance and reach their target users.
- In 2013 VoxMedia and OpenX announced their partnership in brand advertising
- In 2012 Samsung ADhub announced their partnership in mobile advertising using the OpenX advertising technologies.
- Latest February 3, 2014 Airpush and OpenX advertising technology is now partners in mobile advertising, Why Airpush? ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies in Mobile platform.
Why Choosing OpenX.com?
- OpenX was ranked the 3rd fastest growing software company in North America with 44,075% growth in revenues from 2008 - 2012 by Deloitte's Technology Fast 500.
- OpenX has the second largest publisher adserver install base behind Google in 2013.
- OpenX's current products include OpenX Enterprise (ad server), OpenX Monetization (ad exchange and yield optimization) and Revenue Intelligence (content valuation).
- 96% of top 100 brand advertisers and 58% of comScore 100 publishers work with OpenX, conducting 250 billion monthly transactions with 12 billion daily bids from buyers.
- OpenX competes with Google's AdX and Adserver and yield optimization technology (formerly Admeld) Google, DoubleClick/Ad Manager, AppNexus and Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX).
- OpenX has currently 5 operating worldwide offices such in California (Pasadena (HQ) and Silicon Valley), New York, Tokyo, United Kingdom and Germany.
|OpenX Publishers Guaranteed Benefits|
|Payments||Payments Net 90 days|
|Minimum Payout||Minimum payout is only $100|
|Publishers Profits||Earn by: CPM,CPC|
|Ad Platform||Mobile, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Ad Units||Video,Banner,Digital,Popup,Slider AD,|
|Support||24/7 Advertisers and Publisher Support|
|Account||One Account & Unlimited Websites|
|OpenX Advertisers Guaranteed Benefits|
|Advertisers Benefits||OpenX Advertisers make one consolidated payment |
|Ad Exchange |
|Depend on Advertisers Spending Cost, Select your prefered cost value.|
|Mobile Advertisers||Deliver ads to all your customer’s devices (desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android) in both standard and mobile formats (320×50, 300×250, 728×90, 160×600)|
|Mobile Ad Exchange||Mobile ad exchange combining OpenX’s real-time bidding (RTB) exchange with Airpush’s ad network|
|Advertisers Investment||Real-time Bidding - Integrate your own bidding technology with OpenX Ad Exchange using our open APIs|
|Ways to Buy |
|Define your target audience and set a bid for each campaign |
No serving cost or tech fees
Pay by credit card or invoice
|Target Real Time Audience||Outsource your real-time bidding to our experts, Advertisers can target the real costumers, consumers of their campaign.|
OpenX Publishers High Paying CPM RATE Countries,List of OpenX high paying CPM and CPC countries.
- United State - $1.15
- Canada - $0.35
- United Kingdom - $0.55
- Austria - $0.15
- Germany - $0.35
- Switzerland - $0.19
- Netherlands - $0.19
- France - $0.25
- Spain - $0.11
- Poland - $0.11
- Italy - $0.10
- Russian Federation - $0.07
- Romania - $0.07
- Norway - $0.03
- Denmark - $0.03
- Slovakia - $0.01
- Philippines - $0.01
- Ukraine - $0.01
Calculation Formula,A campaign with a CPC pricing was displayed 2 million times in a period of 1 day
in that same day, the ad server counted 5,000 clicks on the banners ad display of the campaign
the possible CPC rate for the campaign set is US$ 0.50
You can now calculate the eCPM of this campaign with a CPC rate:
total revenue was 5,000 clicks x $ 0.50 = $ 2,500
2 million impressions (CPM ) equals 2,000 blocks of 1,000 impressions
the equation eCPM is $ 2,500 divided by 2,000, equals an eCPM of $ 1.25 tatals per every CPM cost.
The formula is,
- Multiply the number of conversions by the CPA rate to come up with the total revenue
- Divide the number of impressions by 1,000, giving you the number of blocks of 1,000 impressions delivered.
- Divide the total revenue by the number of blocks of 1,000 impressions to come up with the eCPM value.